Breville 800JEXL Review
List Price: $399.99
Sale Price: $280.00
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Eligible For Free Shipping
Providing commercial performance with home kitchen convenience, this juicer runs on 1000 watts with two speeds, 13,000 RPM or 6,500 RPM, for juicing hard and soft ingredients. Beautiful die-cast metal design and power combined.
Efficient and nutritious juicing
Fruit is largely composed of water, but its selling point is its nutritional value. How do you extract the juice from fruit, without leaving the nutrients behind? Breville’s Nutri Disc and patented juicing system extract more nutrients than other juicers and transfers less than 1.8F of heat to protect enzymes and maximize nutrient absorption of select nutrients.
The uniquely designed juicing system features a feed chute that is centered over the shredding disc. This allows for more efficient juicing than systems that introduce ingredients on the side of the shredding disc.
Two speeds allow you to adjust for the type of ingredients you are using. It is suggested that when juicing a variety of ingredients with varying textures, you begin with the softer textured ingredients on low-speed then change to high speed for harder texture ingredients. If you are juicing herbs, sprouts or leafy green vegetables either wrap them together to form a bundle or juice them in the middle of a combination of ingredients on low-speed to obtain the best extraction.
An extra-wide, 3-inch across feed chute makes it possible to feed whole apples, carrots, tomatoes, and peeled oranges into the juicer, saving you time and effort.
While juicing, you may notice juice escaping between the plastic juicer cover and the stainless steel filter bowl surround. Try pushing the Food Pusher down more slowly and using the low speed. When large quantities of fruits and vegetables, especially those with high water content such tomatoes and watermelon, are fed into the Feed Chute at a rapid rate, the stainless steel filter basket coverts these into juice so quickly that the force may cause leaking.
- Heavy-duty 1000 watt motor with dual speed control: a low speed (6,500rpm) for softer fruits and vegetables and a high speed (13,000rpm) for harder fruits and vegetables
- Patented extra-wide feed chute (3” wide): juice large fruits and vegetables with little to no cutting or preparation
- Patented direct central feed system for maximum juice extraction
- Nutri Disc with titanium reinforced cutting blades, which ensures the blades stay sharper for longer, and stainless steel mesh filter basket for spinning out the pulp
- Die-cast materials make the 800JEXL both durable and beautiful
- 1 liter juice jug (34 fl. oz.) with froth separator
- Large capacity pulp container with integrated handle
- Cord storage: the power cord wraps around feet and clips into position under the base for a reduced counter-top footprint
- Safety Locking Arm prevents the juicer from operating without the cover locked into place
- Overload protection prevents over-heating, automatically shutting the machine down when it senses that the machine is overloaded
- All materials that come in contact with food are BPA-free, ensuring safe use
- Easy clean-up with the included cleaning brush. All parts except for the mesh filter basket/Nutri Disc and food pusher can be washed on the top shelf of the dishwasher.
|Key Feature||Die-cast juicer with soft fruit attachment and variable speed capability||'Rolls Royce' of Juicers: die-cast metal matched wtih power||Variable speeds maximize yield across variety of fruits||Makes thicker juices and yields more juice for leafy greens and wheatgrass than non-masticating juicers||Great entry price point for Breville juicers||Compact design takes up less space, with all of the juicing capabilities of the other juicers|
|Type of Juicer||Centrifugal||Centrifugal||Centrifugal||Masticating/slow juicer||Centrifugal||Centrifugal|
|Motor||1200 watt||1000 watt||900 watt||240 watt||850 watt||700 watt|
|Speed||5 speeds ranging from 6,500rpm to 13,000rpm||Low speed of 6,500rpm, high speed of 13,000rpm||5 speeds ranging from 6,500rpm to 12,500rpm||80rpm||Low speed of 6,500rpm, high speed of 12,000rpm||14,000rpm|
- 1000-watt juicer with 2 speed controls, high (13,000 RPM) and low (6,500 RPM)
- Die-cast steel housing; stainless-steel micromesh filter; titanium-plated cutting disk
- Circular 3-inch feed tube accommodates whole fruits and vegetables
- Pulp container, juicing pitcher, and manual/recipe book included; dishwasher-safe parts
- Locking arm bolts move up to 1/4" in all directions to ensure a snug fit in the locking arm
Breville 800JEXL Reviews. Part 1
At first I bought this cool Breville 800JEXL Juice Fountain Elite 1000-Watt Juice Extractor for my mom and according to her words it works great. When I came by to visit her I used this juice extractor because I am a vegetarian and like to drink fresh juices every morning and not coffee like most my friends do. Besides my little daughter likes to drink fresh apple juice so this unit is a must-have for us. That is why I ordered via Amazon another one, this time for me and my daughter since my mom exploited her unit without problems for few months. That was a great idea and so far a good money investment. I use this Breville 800JEXL juice extractor every day and I am completely satisfied how it works and provides us with fresh veggie and fruit juices.
I am not very good in writing feedbacks but this model deserves few good words to say. The Breville’s unit is an excellent juice extractor due to many reasons – it is powerful enough (1000 Watt), sufficient, easy to exploit and clean even in a dishwasher, it has 2 speeds (low/high) which can be controlled manually in few clicks and a very decent circular 3-inch tube for veggies and fruit to juice them whole.
I don’t like grainy or gritty juices. Luckily, the Breville 800JEXL has a titanium-plated cutting disk with 115 knives to extract pure juices without any veggies or fruit peel leftovers. For me this is the sign of quality, especially comparing to my old juice extractor by Braun. Along with the unit there were also supplied a pulp container, a juicing pitcher, a detailed manual and even a recipe book how to use the unit to prepare juices in a quick way. All parts of the Breville’s model are detachable to fix in a case the juice extractor will be out of order.
Breville 800JEXL Review. Part 2
The stainless Breville 800JEXL is designed to blend any kitchen and what I liked the most it is quite stable during operating and it has the reliable lock arm bolts which can move up in all directions. It is very easy to set up the Breville’s juice extractor. I advise to use it at low speed because at high it can leak into a filter bowl a bit. Speaking about filters, they work great at very rapid rate, but won’t manage to cope with high water contenting fruit like watermelons at high speed.
The Breville 800JEXL unit has two containers – the Food Pusher and Feed Chute. They are spacious enough to make a lot of juice. Unfortunately, at high speed I have noticed the leakage. But still it is great they are spacious because my old juice extractor was very small.
I heard the Breville’s Customer Support is very good when it comes to replacing broken products or some parts, I hope there will be no need in their services at least few months but still it is another advantage of using this unit.
I can’t say the Breville 800JEXL juice extractor has any obvious lacks. That is why I choose to recommend buying it if you need a really powerful unit for extracting juices on a regular basis. In such case the purchase will be worth of money you spend because it very powerful, capacious and is perfect for big families or offices where people prefer to drink juices instead of coffee.